Cyndi Crosby–MorellLanguage Charlotte, US
- BA in Psychology from UNC Charlotte
- MS in Speech-Language Pathology from Winthrop University
- Questions 0
- Answers 0
- Followers 2
- Follows 2
- Votes given 0
- Votes received 0
What's the point of my reputation points?
Quibly's a community of parents, and while we can see your bio and who you are, members also want to know how much you do in the community. Your reputation score on Quibly is your street cred, it's what you can use to see how important someone is to your fellow parents on Quibly.
How you can build a rep on quibly?
Let's get this clear - having a Quibly reputation is a good thing. We give you points for all the amazing things you do. Questions, Answers, Upvotes, and all those other little things you all do to make Quibly awesome are all taken into account.
Careful though your score depends on how often you help other parents out, so keep an eye out for any questions you can give good answers to and don't forget to upvote anyone else's excellent answers.
So, how we assign reputation points you ask? Simple, at the end of each day, we look at your activity and do some basic math to come up with your total score. Here is how the point system works:
- 10 pts for every question you ask (we want you to start conversations)
- 10 pts for every new follower to your question (and we reward good questions!)
- 10 pts for each of your answers (we want to know your opinion)
- 20 pts for each up vote to your answer (up votes keep good quality answers on top)
- 40 pts if the person who asked the question up votes your answer
- 10 pts for every new follower
Got it? So let's get to it.