Could you be our awesome new content and community management intern?
Quib.ly is a new Q&A community for parents and experts (technologists, educators, safety experts, psychologists, tech-entrepreneurs, game developers and more) to share insights into raising smart and well-balanced children in this super connected world.
We are a (very) young London start-up and are looking for a creative and enthusiastic community management and content intern who can make the role their own.
- Lots of energy
- Diligent and responsible
- Great with people
- Solid English skills
- Ability to proof read and produce well-written content
- Able to use sound judgement and common sense
- Genuine interest in online communities and social media
- Can do attitude
- Ability to work without supervision and within a fun team
- Moderation with training and guidance from head of community
- Helping to create, edit and upload content for Quib.ly
- Refining, developing and creating community newsletters
- Developing personal concierge processes such as introducing interesting members to one another and other
- Re-engaging lapsed users
- Helping to create expert accounts
- Helping to identify interesting members and discussions for promoting on social media and other channels
What will you get out of this:
- Great work experience where you will be in a position of trust from day one
- Coaching and mentoring from the editor-in-chief
- Possibility to take on additional responsibility beyond community management and content creation
- A letter of recommendation and references
- Paid expenses plus lunch and breakfast
Start Date: ASAP
If you’d like to join our team, please send us your CV plus a brief note telling us why you like our company and what you could bring to the team. Send through to jobs (at) quib.ly.
Could you be our amazing new marketeer?
Quib.ly is a Q and A website for parents who want to stay informed about the digital world their children are growing up in. Our community of parents and specially selected experts help parents make the right decisions and choose the right products to help their children.
We are a small agile team and are looking for a talented marketer who has had exposure and experience at all levels of the marketing stack. We are not looking for someone that is good at everything, but you must be able to make good calls on how to spend your time, money and other resources in order to maximize user acquisition, engagement and retention.
These are some of the skill sets we look for in the ideal candidate:
Social Media: Understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks. Understand how content goes viral. Know how to connect with influential people across these networks.
SEO: Must have experience driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building and on page optimizations.
Email Marketing: Be able to harvest email addresses using permission marketing. Understand how to drive customer engagement and reconnect with customers using email. Be able to manage and segment lists over time.
Public Relations: Must be able to get attention of bloggers and journalists within the parenting and consumer tech verticals; you must build and nurture these relationships in order to guarantee to Quib.ly consistent press coverage over time.
Content Marketing: Able to create quality content (e.g. blog posts, guest posts, infographics) that is appropriate to our audience and place it in relevant websites/feeds across the web in order to drives links and traffic back to our site.
Analytics: A good understanding of web analytics and ability to set up and use web analytics tools (Google Analytics and Kissmetrics).
A/B Testing and Landing page optimization: Ensure landing pages are driving the best level of conversion.
Business Development: Identify and secure strategic partnerships in order to accelerate our growth.
Product Marketing: Work with the UX and development team to build effective engagement, retention and referral mechanics into the product.
Copy Writing: you will create compelling social headlines and understand how to motivate users by using effective call to actions.
Since tactics and strategies may change rapidly, what’s most important is that you stay informed and adapt to these changes by applying a test, measure and learn methodology to your marketing process.
Think you’ve got the skills?
Email a cv to jobs (at) quib.ly